I was given the opportunity to review a pet stain and odor remover called Fizzion. As most of our readers know, we just bought a house and that means brand new carpets. As luck would have it, Chuy Chihuahua has had a few accidents. Booo!
You want to get mad but then look at that face! I crumble every single time!
We put Fizzion to the test to see if it would save our carpets and our sanity! Soooo, did it?!?
What is Fizzion?
Fizzion is unlike any other pet cleaning product I’ve seen before. It doesn’t come in a bottle. Wait. What? It comes in a fun dissolvable fizzing tablet. That’s right. You drop them into your own bottle and just add warm water!
How Does Fizzion Work?
- Add one Fizzion tablet for each 16 oz. of warm tap water. You don’t have to use the whole bottle at once. It says it will keep up to a year, once activated.
- Spray directly on the stain.
- Blot gently with a clean towel.
- Wah Lah! Watch the magic happen!
Did Fizzion Work?
Yes! It works! It not only removed the urine stain, it removed the smell. And, as we all know that is most important. Chuy has not showed any “interest” in that area again.
- It’s super easy to use because all you need is warm water and a bottle. Everyone has that!
- They are portable and easier to store than big bottles of cleaner. Great for apartment or small home living!
- They are non-toxic and Earth friendly. This is a huge plus when you have a pet (or a child) in the home.
- Each pack contains 2 tablets; I only used one and still have more than 3/4 of a bottle left to clean with. That tells me, these are going to last a LONG time!
- Can be used on all kinds of stains besides just pet urine.
- Price! 2 tablets are just $6.99 and like I said they will last you forever! Cha-Ching!
- If Fido goes pee on the carpet and you don’t already have a bottle of Fizzion prepared, you will have to make one. Although, it doesn’t take long 🙂
- Make sure to mark the bottle! My husband almost drank it because he thought it was just water (and I did mark it!) LOL. I used a water bottle because I didn’t have a plain spray bottle laying around. I would recommend using a spray bottle for that reason! At least it’s non-toxic!
So, there you have it. Chuy and I found Fizzion Irresistible!
Interested in Trying Fizzion? Save $1!
The folks over at Fizzion have an Irresistible deal for all our readers. If you want to try the product out, they are offering $1 off your order until July 9th. Take advantage of this deal by entering offer code IRRESISTIBLE at check out.
We Want to Know!
Have you tried Fizzion before? What was your experience like? Leave us a comment! Woof Woof!