Remember the $4 Gold Elephant Bookends I showed you how to make? Well, these are very similar except they are dogs! I was inspired to make these after I saw these dog bookends at Pottery Barn:
How Much Does It Cost?
I made this DIY project for $4 which is a HUGE savings from the Pottery Barn bookends which costs $49!
- 2 plastic dogs (I got these at the Dollar Tree!)
- 2 Wood Platforms (I got these for .79 each at A.C. Moore)
- Teal Spray Paint
- Super Glue
Instructions – Pottery Barn Inspired Dog Bookends
1. Apply super glue to the bottom of each dog and press firmly onto the wooden platform. Allow to dry.
2. Once the glue is dry, spray paint the bookends. Apply as many layers as necessary. Allow the paint to dry overnight.
3. Once everything is dry, use the bookends to display your favorite dog books in your home!
These are so easy to create and yet look irresistible in your home! Check out our DIY Gallery for more pet inspired projects!