It’s safe to say that I have a slight obsession with plastic animal crafts. I seriously have an entire drawer in my craft supply cart FULL of assorted plastic animals! Weird, I know. I wanted to share my latest DIY pet project which are these “Irresistible” dog and cat magnets!
Supplies You Need
- Plastic Cats & Plastic Dogs (I got mine at Party City for .35 each!)
- Gorilla Glue
- Mini Craft Magnets
- Gold Metallic Spray Paint
DIY Pet Magnet Instructions
1. Spray paint the plastic cats and dogs using a metallic gold spray paint. Remember to apply spray paint in layers and let it properly dry!
2. Once the spray paint is dry, use a drop of Gorilla Glue to secure the magnet on the back of the plastic animal. Allow enough time for the glue to dry!
Optional Step: A four legged assistant is optional but I highly recommend it!
That’s it! Now you can make your fridge look irresistible with your new cat and dog magnets!
If you like this DIY Pet Project, be sure to check out my other plastic animal DIY projects:
- DIY Pet Treat Jars
- Instagram Photo Clips
- $4 Gold Elephant Bookends
- Pottery Barn Inspired DIY Dog Bookends