Boo! Here’s a fun (possibly free) dog toy that you can make for Howl-O-Ween!
What You Need
- One pair of mens white socks
- Tennis Ball
- String or piece of sock
- 5 – 10 minutes
How Much Does it Cost?
This project cost me nothing to make! I used a pair of my husband’s old socks and one of Chuy’s old tennis balls.
Place tennis ball inside of the sock.
Twist the sock underneath of the ball. Using a piece of string or a piece of the other sock, tie off the ball (or head of the ghost).
Cut strips from the other end of the sock.
Tie knots on the strips you just cut. This gives your dog extra stuff to chew on!
That’s it! The finished product should look something like this:
Chuy really enjoyed this dog toy! That’s because he is THE sock monster!
Happy Howl-O-Ween! See the full blog series here.
More Halloween Ideas for Pets
- Huge Roundup of DIY Pet Halloween Costumes
- Pet Pumpkin Carving Patterns and Ideas
- Halloween Pet Treats Roundup
- Dollar Tree Glam Pumpkins
- Ghost Dog Toy Tutorial
- Candy Crush Dog Costume
- Pirate Dog No Sew Costume
- 25 Pumpkin Recipes for Dogs
- Fall Harvest Dog Crackers
- Apple Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Frozen Apple Dog Treat Recipe
- Skeleton Bone Treats
- Ghostly Ice Cube Treats
- Fall Bucket List for Pets