Remember the Skeleton Bones I posted the other day? Well, we made these Fall Harvest Crackers from that same batch of dough! This recipe is exactly the same except you will roll out the dough and use mini cookie cutters. These are fun shapes including a pumpkin, acorn, apple, and 3 different leaves! I used the apple when I made these Apple Peanut Butter dog treats here.
It’s a fun way to save money by using up your left over ingredients. Oh and Chuy and his cousin Mimi LOVE these! They are crunchy and of course irresistible!
See ALL of the DIY projects, costume ideas, and more in our Howl-O-Ween blog series!
- 2 ½ cups of non-bleached flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of water
- 1 chicken bouillon
OR the left over dough from the Skeleton Bones Dog Treats
- About an hour or less
Cost and Tools Required
- I used the left over ingredients here and these mini fall harvest cookie cutters from Wilton.
Step by Step Instructions
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all of the ingredients together and knead dough until it forms a ball.
Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface using a rolling pin. I found me a hot helper lol
Using the various cookie cutters, cut out shapes from the dough.
Place cookies on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Allow to cool before serving! The finished product should look something like this:
Get your dog to sit, stay and enjoy! Happy Howl-O-Ween!
More Fall Ideas for Pets
- Huge Roundup of DIY Pet Halloween Costumes
- Pet Pumpkin Carving Patterns and Ideas
- Halloween Pet Treats Roundup
- Dollar Tree Glam Pumpkins
- Ghost Dog Toy Tutorial
- Candy Crush Dog Costume
- Pirate Dog No Sew Costume
- 25 Pumpkin Recipes for Dogs
- Fall Harvest Dog Crackers
- Apple Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Frozen Apple Dog Treat Recipe
- Skeleton Bone Treats
- Ghostly Ice Cube Treats
- Fall Bucket List for Pets