I was searching for 25 simple dog treat recipes to create this list. I skipped right over the ones that had a huge list of ingredients and a ton of directions. I like to to keep it simple. I don’t have time to spend in the kitchen for hours.
I hate cooking. I especially hate baking. But, I love giving Chuy homemade dog treats because I know exactly what ingredients are included. The #dogmom struggle is real.
I especially love dog treat recipes that don’t require any cook or bake times.
25 Simple Dog Treat Recipes
If you want to spend more time giving your dog belly rubs than baking dog treats, you’ll love this list of 25 simple dog treat recipes.
1. Our simple Frozen Apple Dog Treats are on of our most popular recipes because they are so easy and don’t require any cooking! Irresistible Pets
2. DIY Frozen Pumpkin Spice Dog Treats are another easy recipe you can make without doing any cooking! Irresistible Pets
3. If you really hate baking, you’ll love these two ingredient dog treats from Dog Milk.
4. Another great frozen dog treat recipe from Beagles and Bargains. Frozen Red Berry Spritzer is easy and looks delicious!
5. At first glance, these didn’t look simple but once I read the directions, the Yummy Gummy Bone Broth Treats for Your Dog from This Dog’s Life made the cut. So creative and cute!
6. Us humans here at Irresistible Pets love drinking fruit smoothies. I like to give Chuy a little bowl of my left overs using this Frozen Strawberry Smoothie Dog Treat Recipe.
7. Another human food we love are baked sweet potato fries. Did you know your dog can enjoy them too? Check out this Baked Sweet Potato Fries For Dogs recipe from Beagles & Bargains.
8. This Banana-Almond Puppy Treats Recipe from Pretty Fluffy has only 4 ingredients and sounds delicious.
9. Ok, it doesn’t get any easier than these Baked Kale Chips from Amanda at Dog Mom Days. Plus, you can eat them too!
10. Check out these 4 ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Dog Treats from Damn Delicious that are done in just 15 min!
11. Frozen dog treats are my favorite because I don’t have to use the stove! How about these Yogurt Peanut Butter Dog Treats from Cooking with Janica?!
12. Another super easy recipe: Peanut Butter Coconut Oil Dog Treats by Golden Barrel.
13. Gone to the Snow Dogs put together this easy Salmon Brittle Dog Treat recipe and it’s right up our ally!
14. Kol’s Notes is keeping it hella simple with these Dehydrated Strawberry Snacks for Dogs.
15. Do you have baby food laying around? Checkout Diane’s 2 Ingredient Dog Biscuits on The Midnight Baker.
16. Lola the Pitty has a super simple two ingredient Beef Crunch Dog Treat Recipe.
17. Does your dog need medication? Then you’ll love these DIY Pill Pockets from The Everyday Dog Mom.
18. This Chicken Broth Dog Treat is so simple my two year old could make them!
19. Ready for another no bake dog treat recipe? Get our Apple Peanut Butter Bites!
20. I love this recipe because it’s easy but you can bag these up and take them out on walks for healthy and crunchy treats. Get our Fall Harvest Dog Crackers. These are good for any time of year!
21. These Frozen Star Dog Treats are fruity, fresh, and perfect for a hot day!
22. Get your paws on these Simple Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats from Petful.
23. These are yummy and creative! Homemade Peanut Butter Cheerio Dog Treats from Bitz & Giggles.
24. Four Ingredient Chicken and Biscuits Dog Treat Recipe from Two Healthy Kitchens.
25. This recipe from The Proud Dog Mom is actually called the Quickest Dog Treat Ever!
Dog Treat Recipe Must Haves
Here is a list of items every dog mom needs in her kitchen!
- Dog Bone Cookie Cutter Set
- Gummy Bear Silicone Mold
- Paw Print Dog Treat Mold
- Dehydrator for Dog Treats
More Homemade Dog Treat Recipes
- Dog Treat Recipes (The Ultimate Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide to Irresistible Frozen Dog Treats
- Irresistible Apple Recipes for Dogs
- Irresistible Pumpkin Recipes for Dogs
Have you tried any of these 25 simple dog treat recipes? Let us know in the comments.
-Aimee & Chuy