Are you as obsessed with playing Candy Crush as I am? I don’t know what it is about that game that makes it so addicting! If you love Candy Crush and need a last minute Halloween costume for your dog, then this DIY tutorial is for you! It took me all of 5 minutes to create this costume for Chuy and I spent less than $2 on it. Boom. I picked up the pom poms from the Dollar Tree and had purchased a plain black dog shirt from Michael’s many months ago.
Project Supply List
Instructions – DIY Candy Crush Dog Costume
This DIY dog costume is so easy that I don’t even need to list out all of the steps. Simply glue the pom poms on the dog shirt using a hot glue gun and allow time for the glue to dry!
TIP: I recommend putting a piece of cardboard inside the shirt so that you don’t glue the shirt together!
Chuy Chihuahua as a Candy Crush Color Bomb!
Chuy is ready to crush some candy this Halloween in his DIY Color Bomb costume! Can’t you tell how excited he is?! That’s a little bit of sarcasm people . . . in case you weren’t sure. LOL
More Halloween Ideas for Pets
- Huge Roundup of DIY Pet Halloween Costumes
- Pet Pumpkin Carving Patterns and Ideas
- Halloween Pet Treats Roundup
- Dollar Tree Glam Pumpkins
- Ghost Dog Toy Tutorial
- Candy Crush Dog Costume
- Pirate Dog No Sew Costume
- 25 Pumpkin Recipes for Dogs
- Fall Harvest Dog Crackers
- Apple Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Frozen Apple Dog Treat Recipe
- Skeleton Bone Treats
- Ghostly Ice Cube Treats
- Fall Bucket List for Pets