Remember that glittery St. Paddy’s day table scatter I used to make this pet shirt? Well, here’s an idea to use the left over scatter! This pet treat jar can be used for festive décor or as gifts for your favorite pet parents! I filled mine up with Chuy’s favorite green treat, Greenies!
Supplies You Need
- St. Patrick’s Day Table Scatter (I got mine at the Dollar Tree)
- Small Jar with Green Lid (I got these at A.C. Moore)
- Craft Glue
All together this project cost me $2 (already had the glue) and took about 5 minutes plus drying time.
Directions – How to Make St. Patrick’s Day Pet Treat Jars
1. Place glue on the back of the table scatter and adhere to jar.
2. Press down until it’s glued in place.
3. Continue with the rest of the pieces you want to use.
4. Allow to dry.
5. Fill with your cat or dog’s favorite treats! I used Greenies which are green (duh) and Chuy loves these! I give him one every day to keep his teeth and gums fresh!
Happy St. Paddy’s Day friends!
such cute ideas! what a carling little pup you have!
Mimi @ Irresistible Pets says