This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TreatThePups #CollectiveBias
Can you believe Valentines Day is less than a month away? As you know, I always include Chuy in our holiday celebrations. This year, I wanted to create an easy gift idea that I could quickly put together using just a few supplies. This is great for gifting to your own dog, a friend with a dog, or for dogs at your local animal shelter.
I ran out to Walmart to pick up some of the Big Heart Brand treats like Milkbone and Pup-Peroni. My local Walmart had a huge display right in front of the main pet aisle.
I even found these mini Milkbones which are the perfect size for Chuy and they fit perfectly inside of the mason jars!
Here is a list of all the supplies youll need for this project.
- Milkbone Minis (or size of your choice)
- Mason Jar
- Krazy Glue
- Heart Embellishment of your choice
DIY Valentines Day Gift Idea for Dogs Tutorial
1. Fill up a Mason Jar with either Milkbones or Pup-Peroni treats. We did one jar for each.
2. Glue a heart embellishment to the jar to give it a little extra detail. You could also do something else creative here like write your dogs name, or when in doubt just bling it out!
3. Let the glue dry and you have an easy Valentines Day gift for your dog or for a friend!
Chuy was like get these out of the jar and give them to me!
Check out more ideas and inspiration to Treat the Pups this Valentines Day!
Talk To Us!
Dont forget to check out our other DIY Valentines Day tutorials. What are you planning on treating your pet with for Valentines Day? Leave us a comment down below. Wed love to hear from you!