I have a super easy DIY Washi Tape Easter Bunny Frame that you can make for Easter or for any time of year if you have a pet bunny. You can literally create this in just a few minutes for a few dollars and it adds a super cute touch to your Easter decor! Actually you probably have most of the supplies already.
Supplies You Will Need:
- Washi Tape (in various colors and patterns)
- Cotton Ball
- Photo Frame 8 X 10
- Printer Cardstock
- Printable Bunny Silhouette – Print Your Copy Here!
How To Make Your Washi Tape Bunny Frame
1. Print the bunny silhouette on a piece of cardstock paper. The cardstock is more sturdy and easier to work with than regular printer paper. Once it’s printed, cut out the shape of the bunny in the center.
2. Take a second piece of cardstock and tape pieces of washi tape in a diagonal line along the paper. You want to get creative and by using different colors and patterns to create the style you want. You could even do this in a solid color, monochromatic, or ombre!
3. Once you’ve covered the paper with the washi tape, place the bunny silhouette that you cut out on top of the taped paper. You’ll want to gently secure this with a little bit of glue.
4. Now to give it a cute 3D effect, glue a cotton ball on the bunny tail.
5. Now, it’s time to put your completed bunny in the frame and put it on display in your home or office.
I love this idea for Easter decorating but it’s also a year round item for those of you that have bunny rabbits! Are you giving this DIY a try?! Let us know!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out our other Easter for Dogs posts and ideas for pet friendly recipes, crafts, and more.
-Aimee & Chuy