We are happy to join the Pet Bloggers Gift Exchange, hosted by Something Wagging This Way Comes. This is a great way to share other amazing pet bloggers with you. I would like to introduce you to the blog, Rubicon Days.
We were partnered with an awesome pet blog called Rubicon Days, written by Lara Elizabeth who lives in Colorado. She has two “irresistible” dogs otherwise known as the Ginger Sisters, Ruby and Boca, plus a cat named Nina and a horse. I love that she shares a passion and love of horses too! Check out her About page to learn more about Lara and her pack!
Laras blog started as a way to share her training challenges with Ruby but has grown into much more. She blogs about her girls, Ruby the Border Jack and Boca the Bahamian Potcake, dog rescue, positive dog training, and more. One of our goals for 2015 is to do more training with Chuy because hes well, a little rusty at the moment and could use some refining. I am definitely going to be referring back to Laras blog to get some training tips and tricks!
My Favorite Posts from Rubicon Days
There are lots of great posts on her blog but I decided to share a few of my favorite that I really connected with.
- How Ruby Has Changed My Life (Chuy has also changed my life in so many ways!)
- DIY Doggie Treat Station (You know we love DIY!)
- I Planned a Trip with My Reactive Dog Before I Knew She Was Reactive
- How Many Nicknames Does Your Dog Have? (Chuy has way too many!)
- Animals Are an Introvert’s Superpower (Im a fellow introvert and Chuy definitely helps me come out of my shell!)
Where to Find Rubicon Days
Be sure to head on over to Rubicon Days and tell Lara that Chuy and Aimee sent you!
Check out these other irresistible pet bloggers!