I am a BlogPaws 2015 Conference Ambassador. BlogPaws’ Ambassadors are compensated for their assistance in promoting the BlogPaws Conference but Irresistible Pets only shares information about things we like and believe you will benefit from as well.
My husband keeps asking me for my Christmas list and I’ve been meaning to give it to him. I’m convinced that I’m the easiest person on Earth to shop for because if it sparkles, blings, shines, has Chihuahua ears, or comes in pink, purple, or gold, I’ll take it! How much easier can I make it?! My husband seems to think otherwise and recently said, “I need a Christmas list from you because I don’t know what to get you. Your only hobby is your blogs.” Um wait what? I guess in a way he’s right. My “hobby” is blogging which I just so happen to love and I just so happen to have turned it into a business. I’d say that’s the best of both worlds!
My trip to Nashville in May for BlogPaws has a lot to do with my Christmas list this year! I want to be especially organized this year since I’m a BlogPaws Ambassador! I’ve put this holiday gift guide together for specifically for pet bloggers . . . and those that love an obsessed blogger and need some ideas!
Holiday Gift Guide for Pet Bloggers
1. BlogPaws 2015 Conference Tickets – This is a must have for every pet blogger that’s serious about taking their blog to the next level and rubbing elbows with all the cool pet bloggers and brands! In 2015 the party is moving to Nashville and we can’t wait! Tell Santa to put some tickets in your stocking! I have an “irresistible” promo code to help you save 10% off your registration! Use code: BP15-Amb-Aimee-10
2. Chihuahua Phone Case – I can’t live without my smart phone! It’s important to me to have a cute case on my techy toys. I found this Chihuahua case over at Etsy. There are other breeds and styles available!
3. Kate Spade 2015 Agenda – I live by my smart phone calendar . . . but I still love having a notebook or agenda that I can write in and keep track of ideas and due dates. I’m in love with all of the gold dot accessories from Kate Spade!
4. Twitter Necklace – This is the perfect conversation starter to get people to ask about your blog! You can customize it with your Twitter name and wear it everywhere you go. This would be really cool to wear at BlogPaws to help people connect your screen name with your face!
5. Blogs and Coffee Mug – I’m not a coffee drinker but I know plenty of bloggers that are! I thought this mug was super cute and I’d use it for some hot chocolate! Plus pink and white totally goes with my office!
6. Blogging With Style Tote Bag – Every pet blogger needs a stylish tote bag! I love a good tote bag for carrying my notebook, tablet, chargers, dog toys, and some dog treats if Chuy and I head out to the beach or park. You never know where inspiration is going to strike and I like to be ready!
7. KIA Glitter Self Stick – I have been wanting a selfie stick for awhile now! When you’re a blogger, it’s important to let people see your selfie and what you are up to! This is perfect for the dog park, conference, or any outing to take clear selfies . . . especially when you have short arms like me lol.
8. Instagram Dog Toy – Anytime I’m at my computer, Chuy isn’t far behind. He usually sits in the chair with me or he plays on the floor. I like to keep dog toys in the office to keep him occupied. It’s only fair that a pet blogger’s dog has a social media toy like this plush “Dogsta!”
So what do you think of my list? Anything you’d like to ask Santa for? Leave us a comment below and tell us what you want for Christmas!