Welcome to the weekend! I’m hoping we get some decent weather so we can get outdoors. Wednesday was such a tease! It was 70 degrees and then back to freezing rain the next day. What is going on?! If you’re stuck inside, it’s a perfect time to check out our Irresistible Links of the week!
In case you missed it, be sure to check out our posts from this week:
- St Patrick’s Day Dot Treat Recipes and DIY Roundup
- The Countdown to BlogPaws in Nashville with Chuy
- How I Became a BlogPaws Ambassador
Irresistible Links We Love This Week!
♥ There really is such thing as a Chihuahua Ranch! I found this adorable video on I Love My Chi.
♥ Learn how to make a DIY Flat Pet with Golden Woofs!
♥ We were so excited to be featured on Sookie the Chi’s Instagram Favorites! Check out some of these other PAWesome IG’ers to follow this weekend!
♥ Check out this adorable desktop wallpaper from Pretty Fluffy!
♥ How to Start a Successful Pet Blog by Fidose of Reality. This is a must read!
BlogPaws Nashville Updates!
Since the BlogPaws conference is a little over 80 days away, I figured I’d put any updates in with the Irresistible Links of the week to keep you informed!
- The BlogPaws 2015 Nose-to-Nose Award Finalists have been announced! The winners will be revealed at BlogPaws during the red carpet event. Check out these awesome bloggers and give them a shout out!
- Check out my featured post this week, Becoming a BlogPaws Ambassador.
- Be sure to follow the BlogPaws blog for new posts every single day! You can also sign up to be part of the free community to hear about more paid programs and chat with other members!
- Check out this infographic about how pet bloggers use social media:
Embed this on your site