The Fourth of July is right around the corner! Everyone likes to get a little festive here in the states and why not include your pets too!? Here are some “irresistibly” Patriotic pet ideas to get you ready to celebrate!
1. Patriotic Dog Bandana – Show your dog’s true colors with a Patriotic Bandana. Great for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day or any day you want to show your USA pride.
2. Mr. America Bone Toy– From Posh Puppy Boutique, What better way to celebrate summer than with stars and stripes by Ruff Ruff Couture®! Our Mr. America Bone toy is sure to show of bravery and patriotism. Featuring soft plush and embroidery plus a double squeaker for double the fun!
3. Little Firecracker Dog Tank – Have a little firecracker in your life? Give her this fun tank made of soft cotton with a hint of lycra for stretch.
4. Stars and Stripes Cat Collar – This cat collar is handmade using reinforced cotton and top quality contoured hardware. Reinforced cotton makes a great collar material because it is soft, light, as well as sturdy. It is also machine washable which all pet owners know is a “must have!”
5. Martha Stewart Pets Star Dress– Keep your dog breezy and cool even in the summer heat with this sweet red, white and blue dress.
6. Martha Stewart Pets Rope Toy – Celebrate the Red, White, and Blue with these rope bones from Martha Stewart Pets!
7. Martha Stewart Pets Fleece Fringe Ball– Playing with your dog serves many different purposes. It is a great way to give your dog exercise, stimulate his intelligence, and reinforce obedience. It is also an important part of bonding. Set aside some quality play-time with your dog every day.
8. Martha Stewart Pets Star Polo – Make your pet look irresistible on July 4th with this red and white star polo shirt from Martha Stewart Pets!
Chuy and I would like to wish everyone and their Irresistible Pets a Happy Independence Day!
Leave a Reply