Q-Tips come in handy for those of us that have pets. Especialy, the new Precision Tips, which can reach into small spaces. Here are just a few of the ways I use them with Chuy Chihuahua:
- I use them to clean the exterior portions of those big Chihuahua ears! You should use cotton balls to clean the deep, interior portions of your pets ears.
- I use them to wipe the crusties away from his eyes. I put a little bit of the saline solution that our vet gave us and it makes the area around his eyes nice and soft.
- I also use them to clean around his paw pads.
- I use Q-Tips to help keep Chuy’s teeth clean when I don’t have a doggie toothbrush handy.
- Q-Tips are awesome for applying ointments to cuts and scrapes on pets.
Enter to Win a Q-Tips Purse Pack
Q-Tips has partnered with Irresistible Pets to giveaway a couple of packs of Q-Tips. Please share a comment on this post, leaving a tip on how you use (or will use) Q-Tips with your Irresistible Pet (s). OR any other really creative household use! I can’t wait to read them! There are additional bonus entries available with the widget below. You must complete your information using the RaffleCopter widget:
One More Thing!
Q-tips is hosting a Tip-A-Thon on their Facebook page. Though December 15, you can submit creative ways to use Q-tips to be entered to win weekly $100 gift cards or the Grand Prize of a $1,000 gift card and a years supply of Q-tips!!!