Can you believe it’s Thanksgiving in just a few days?! Each year on Irresistible Pets, I post which foods are safe for pets and which ones are dangerous. I’ve updated the post this year and want to make sure your Irresistible Pets are ready for Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving for dogs is a fun time of year but make sure you know what not to feed your dog. Be sure to also check last year’s post for other Thanksgiving pet safety tips.
There are some foods that your dogs and cats CAN eat on Thanksgiving. These foods should be given in moderation and without seasonings like butter, salt, onion, garlic, etc. Pumpkin is one of the healthiest foods for pets during the holidays. Chuy absolutely loves anything pumpkin flavored! Check out our round up of pumpkin dog treats and apple dog treats for ideas and inspiration!
More Thanksgiving for Dogs
- The Ultimate Guide: Thanksgiving for Dogs
- What Not To Feed Your Dog on Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Pet Safety Tips
- 5 Reasons I’m Grateful for Chuy
- Irresistible Pumpkin Recipes for Dogs
- Irresistible Pumpkin Cheesecake Dog Treat Recipe
- Irresistible Apple Recipes for Dogs
Be sure to check out our DIY Pet Project Gallery to get inspired for the holidays! Leave us a comment below and tell us what you’re grateful for this year!