I was contacted by Vets Best to review 2 of their products,
2. Vet’s Best Flea-Tick Spray
This product review is about the Easy Spray Shampoo. You can enter to win a FREE bottle here.
Product Description, from Vet’s Best
- Fresh, Invigorating scent
- Kills fleas by contact
- Contains absolutely no Pyrethrins or Cedar Oil
- Natural Botanical Extracts
- Easy to apply
- Safe for dogs and cats, 12 weeks or older.
Did it work?
Yes, it works! Chuy Chihuahua was flea-free after his bath with Vet’s Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Flea Shampoo for Pets. Since it’s Summer, Chuy has been spending more time outdoors and had a few fleas on him. We stopped giving him RX strength flea medication about a year ago. The exteme reactions he experienced (tremors, lethargy, etc) were worse than the occasional flea.
I was thrilled when Vet’s Best contacted me about trying a natural flea product. Chuy didn’t break out and it worked with his sensitive body chemistry, AND killed the fleas!
I did notice that the shampoo didn’t lather as much as I thought it should. Maybe that’s because of all the natural ingredients?
Irresistible Features & Benefits
- The product is 100% natural so it doesn’t cause any reactions or didn’t burn Chuy’s skin! That is a bonus because he is sensitive to everything.
- The Peppermint Oil and Clove Extract keep your dog/cat smelling great!
- Kills fleas by contact! Need I say more?
- Spray bottle makes it easy to apply during bath time.
- The bottle is 16 fl oz, so that should last us a long time! Way to stretch your dollar!
- It works great with Vet’s Best Flea/Tick Spray. See the review here.
Where Can You Buy It?
You can purchase Vet’s Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Flea Shampoo for Pets at Petco, either online or at your local store. You can also find good deals on Vet’s Best online at Amazon.com.
Head on over to the Vet’s Best Facebook fan page to score a free $3 off coupon, good for ANY Vet’s Best product!
Leave a Comment!
Ever tried Vet’s Best? What was your experience like? We want to know!